Monday, December 18, 2006

My name is Jack Bauer, I'm a federal agent...

24 rocks - I want to be as cool as Jack Bauer! Sat up into the early hours last night watching series 5 on DVD through to its conclusion, absolutely hooked. It maybe unrealistic - but who cares! Gripping, absorbing, addictive TV at its very best and no less so 5 series in. Kiefer Sutherland and co I salute you!!

Just heard today that series 6 starts on Sky 1 in the New Year. Why does Sky get all the best things - especially when we've been tantalised by having the first couple of series on terrestrial TV? I'll have to wait months for it to be out on DVD - so unfair!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay - another 24 fan! You're one up on me tho! I've only watched the first 3 series. Actually just got Daniel the 1st series as one of his Christmas prezzies :-)