Monday, December 25, 2006

Celebrate it's Jesus' Birthday!

Just back from a midnight communion service at the village church. Always seems to me to be appropriate to start the day of celebration of Christ's birthday by acknowledging and commemorating the amazingness of what he ultimately came to do. Anyway - doesn't look like Santa's made it here yet the glass of red and mince pies are still untouched by the fireplace. So better go and get some beauty sleep ready to see what goodies daylight will bring later!

Will leave you with this though, courtesy of cartoonchurch.com. It made me chuckle:

Happy Christmas all - enjoy your celebrations on this, Jesus' birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Simon and Lisa, HAPPY CHRISTMAS! I hope you had a lovely day. We had a relaxing one just the 6 of us in Chantilly. We heard about poor Peter, Lorraine and Benjamin being sick - that's a real shame :-( Thank you for your Christmas card by the way. I never got round to doing cards this year but will definitely do them next year. I'm not going to set up anothe blog page as I'm already on bebo (where most of my friends are) however I'll defo keep checking your site out! Keep in touch and God Bless x Kristin
http://dizzykrissy.bebo.com