Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yawn!

Know exactly how this poor creature must have been feeling! I'm sat here at my desk at Ridley feeling very sorry for myself. Even though its the 5th time I've done it now the 1st day or 2 of a new term is always a shock to the system. Having basically had 4 weeks free of schedules and time deadlines - which basically means late nights either watching TV / DVD's, messing around on the computer or reading, with the accompanying late mornings - it's so hard dragging myself out of bed at 7 in the morning and onto the bike for the 5 mile ride in. Just about managed it this morning but have spent the whole time since yawning, and struggling to motivate myself to begin to face the mountain of work I've got in front of me! Sympathy much appreciated!!

1 comment:

Marcus said...

I could have written that post myself - I know exactly how you feel!! I drove in this morning because I had a boot full of stuff to bring back in. I think cycling today would have killed me. Getting back on the bike later this week is going to hit hard, not least because of the persistent wind blowing in exactly the opposite direction.