Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Work avoidance!

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

Another funny courtesy of the cartoon church blog. Was going to post it the other day but was beaten to it by Marcus. It really does sum up how I'm feeling at the moment. After a great 2 hour lecture with Professor Begbie, I spent the rest of the morning getting my life in order! Filing paperwork; putting various deadlines, appointments etc. into my outlook calendar; listing all the things I've got to do and when in my outlook taskpad; sending emails etc. Not my favourite kind of activity this organising lark, but a good thing to get done. The problem is that I've actually got to start doing all the stuff now. The temptation of sitting here moaning about all I've got to do on this blog and wasting time surfing the net for the sake of it, instead of diving into all I should be doing, is far more appealing!

1 comment:

Matt Stevens said...

its funny cos its true!